Weight Loss Treatment Centers in Moncton NB
Loosing Weight coupled with the desire to Quit Smoking are two of most desired goals for some people. Eating disorders and nicotine addiction are powerful addictions which many people cannot free themselves from.
One weight loss trick which most people never think of is to add food to your diet. Seriously, adding in foods such as deep-red cherries, juicy grapes or delicious snow peas into your snacks and meals can help you reduce calories. Throw in a little exercise and your well on your way to loosing those unwanted pounds.
Most people will rush out and join a gym after making that fateful New Year’s Resolution. Regular gym goers are constantly amazed at the sudden influx of new members in January, most of whom, never make to February. If your not a gym type of person then you need to think a little more creatively. Do things you enjoy, go beach-combing, ride a bike, become a regular walker or hiker. Try and schedule walks after meals if possible and soon they will become part of your normal routine.
Replacing foods you enjoy with lower-calorie versions is an easy way to lighten up the foods you love. Reduced fat cheese will taste just as good on your pizza and you will be losing those unwanted calories.
Hypnosis can help you shed those unwanted pounds because it works on the level of feelings, patterns, and unconscious motivations. Losing weight is much easier when we feel we want to eat healthily rather than just think that we should. Weight loss hypnosis will help people naturally feel like making the right choices. This doesn’t mean that someone who’s had hypnotherapy for weight loss will never have to use their willpower, but it does mean they’ll will be able to use hypnotherapy techniques to make the right choices.
How Hypnotherapy Works
When helping people to lose weight using hypnotherapy, qualified practitioners use a number of approaches, including:
- Using the power of hypnosis to create the motivation to eat well.
- Using hypnosis to encourage an increase in fat-burning exercise. Suggestions implanted will encourage clients to get up and go for a walk for example.
- Using metaphor, such as describing a sculptor working bit by bit with a shapeless rock to “find” the “real form” in the rock – and, having found it, discarding all the needless rock.
- Implanting suggestions that individuals would see themselves in a fat suit and how they can peel off a layer at a time, to finally reach their true body.
- Changing focus from weight loss to fitness and health.
- Teaching clients to distinguish the difference between “fake food” (processed carbs, sugars, chemically altered stuff) and “real food”.
- Using disassociation by talking about the body having its own “needs” and the unconscious mind working with the body “regardless of the habits of the conscious mind” to eat healthily. Adding fiber to your diet can really boost losing those calories. Fiber will make you feel “fuller” longer and when combined with a glass of water before your meal, which will help control your food intake.
- These are some examples of methods people have used to enjoy weight loss. Everyone is an individual and will have a custom program suited to their needs and requirements.
Most laser treatment centers offer weight loss by targeting specific sites of the body as in the age old art of acupuncture. One example of this type of treatment isImagine Laserworks of Moncton. The Weight Loss program with Imagine Laserworks works by stimulating specific acupuncture points in the ear will suppress your appetite, control your hunger cravings, speed up your metabolism and enhance your current diet and exercise program. Beware of false claims made by some Laser Treatment Centers, because there is no harm done by low level laser, anyone can buy one and set up shop with little of no training. As competition grows in the Quit Smoking and Weight loss market, exaggerated claims of results are being made to lure in unsuspecting customers. Read our article on Zerona Laser treatment for weight loss.
Laser treatments are considered safe, effective and have an 85-94% success rate for Quitting Smoking and Weight Loss, although individual results may vary.
Zerona Laser Treatment
This is one individuals comments about the claims made by Laser Treatment Centers offering Weight Loss by Zerona Body Sculpturing. There is not one medical study that backs up any of the claims made by treatment centers offering Zerona laser treatments. This particular individual said, “I didn’t lose much — just 1/2 inch off each thigh — but I did feel a little firmer and sleeker”. In the several years since then, however, I’ve gained that back and more despite my weight remaining relatively constant and continuing to exercise. Worse, the shape of my thighs has changed, with more fat deposits in the exact areas the Zerona targeted. It may just be a side effect of getting older (sigh) but part of me wonders if the laser lipo treatment hurt more than it helped. Either way, I wouldn’t do it again.